Are you considering becoming a tutor or are you looking to grow your established tutoring business?
The “Starr Tutoring Association” is an online platform to support people in building their own successful tutoring companies; whether that’s just to earn some additional spending money or to become a national brand.
It’s a place where:
- You can get help getting your DBS check
- New resources can be downloaded and implemented each month to help you grow your own business
- Membership of a growing body
- Have your contact details added to a free list for parents to access when looking for a DBS registered tutor (Full profiles will only be available for Starr Tutoring Brand Associates or employees)
- The use of “The Starr Tutoring Association” logo on your branding acknowledging that you aspire to build a professional business with a great reputation
- A framed certificate of membership
- Annual Awards to celebrate the successes that you have reached in your business
- Specimen contracts
- “Done for you packages” to help you with your Facebook ads and other marketing materials
What does it cost?
The Starr Tutoring Association is going to be an investment of just £27/month for as long as you remain a member in the group!
Why have I set up The Starr Tutoring Association group?
I believe help should be available for every child or adult that needs it. At the moment there just aren’t enough tutors available to provide that help. I want to try and bridge that gap and I can’t do it alone. I need your help!
If more people are to get the support they need to succeed more tutors are needed.
Who am I to help?
Since starting Starr Tutoring we have:
- had a book published
- created e-books
- organised workshops
- had a permanent waiting list
- grown to a small team of tutors with a fantastic reputation
- Been interviewed twice on the radio
Then last year Starr Tutoring, came in the final 6 of a national awards for customer service.
At the same time as the awards ceremony I was asked for advice from several people about starting and growing their own tutoring business.
I was in heaven, I realised that this is what I was passionate about doing:
- Talking about what we had done to grow Starr Tutoring
- The actions we had taken which had been successful and helped us to grow.
- The disasters we had had and how they needed to avoid them.
Disasters are only disasters if we don’t learn from them. Let me share with you what I have learned along the way
- I decided I wanted to help more people to grow successful tutoring businesses.
- I wanted to create something that would have a positive impact.
- This was something I enjoyed and it would motivate me because I knew I was passionate about it.
- I love learning about growing and improving my business. Every day I read, I have read literally hundreds of books on supporting learning and growing a business. I have mentors and I go on training courses. What I learn I will share with you.
Inspiration and enthusiasm is infectious!
When I have spent time talking with others about tutoring, I feel a real buzz. Join us and feel the enthusiasm.
I wanted to offer somewhere that other tutors could go to find motivation and support (I learned very early on that working at home with no other team could be very isolating).
These are some of the reasons why I decided to create The Starr Tutoring Association.
My mission is to make this the best support group for tutors that I can.
Success will come by working together! Let me work with you to become a hugely successful tutor.
Change your life and the life of those you help.
Any questions, please do get in touch.
Whether you decide to join or not, we wish you all the best with your journey as a tutor.