How do I start a tutoring business?
With the benefit of hindsight there are a few things that would have helped enormously when I started tutoring.
I go into them in more detail in the 7 day tutoring challenge but as a quick overview here goes:
- Get to know a hypothetical version of your ideal tutee really well. This is really important as it will help you with marketing your tutoring services and help you create a resource library that can be used time and again.
- The importance of having a Facebook page for your tutoring website
- Cheap but effective marketing
- Telling people what you are doing; shout it from the roof tops!
- Build an email list so you can send regular emails to potential tutees so they can get to know, like and trust you.
- The advantages of having your own website.
If you would like to download the challenge click here